[ID3 Dev] ID3 Tag with Image

Pyt py.thoulon at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 23:13:23 PDT 2005

OK, at one point, I thought my brain had short-circuited ! but we indeed
have two different threads of conversation here... :-)
 I have never encountered an image file with an embedded ID3 tag (and I
don't know whether image decoders would be able to cope with this, all the
more as there is generally a few bytes of signature at the beginning of an
image file to qualify the format, which would not longer be there if we had
an ID3 tag (v2 at least)).
 As for images embedded in an ID3 tag, again, v2.3/2.4 readily support that.
If you need a program that will let you include/view images, try the
excellent ID3-TagIt at http://www.id3-tagit.de
 Regards,
Pyt.