[ID3 Dev] ID3 newbie need advice

Ahmad Ismail ahmad at aratech.net
Mon May 30 09:44:38 PDT 2005

Hello Dan, and thank you for responding
maybe I wasnt clear on what I meant. let other players play the file,
but for my media player, I only want it to play those files that include
the custom tag. of course if I changed the extension of the files some
players might not know its MP3, but that would be stupid really! cuz
then anyone can change the extension and play them.

--
Thank you; Ahmad M. Ismail
Advanced Resources & Technologies