[ID3 Dev] Moving forward on Chapter Frames

Pyt py.thoulon at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 22:12:35 PST 2005

I've had initially the same problem with the new frames, but a very small
modification of my library (which in not able to fully parse all frames,
anyway) allowed me to take them in as binary (unparsed) frames, as long as
the header is well-formed.
 As far as the "sync" goes, in case of a corrupt frame, you can always:
 1. Check that the size of the frame is correct (there is another valid
frame header or padding right after the frame)
2. If not, go into detailed analysis of the file right after the corrupt
frame, looking for a valid header pattern.
 It's not fool-proof, but it will work in most cases.
 Pyt.