[ID3 Dev] Chapter frame API

Chris Newell chris.newell at rd.bbc.co.uk
Mon Oct 17 01:47:35 PDT 2005

At 03:35 15/10/2005, you wrote:
>I have committed the latest vdHeide code (With bug fixes and ID3v2.2 to
>ID3v2.3 conversion code) to a new sourceforge project.
>This is now the official home of this library. I would ask anyone
>interrested to contribute to send me an e-mail so I can add you to the
>project.
>Chris: Would love to have you on board to commit the CHAP & CTOC frames to
>the latest code base.

Christophe,

I'd be happy to include the code but I think I should wait until ID3 has finalised the specification.

Have you considered moving to an id3 namespace? i.e. org.id3.mp3

Chris

>Please note, I am doing this on request from Jens himself, as we was happy
>with bugfixes we committed to his code and had no time
>himself to work on the library. The code is GPL.
>
>The project is barebone, no javadoc, build facilities. This will be added
>gradually.
>
>Cheers / Christophe

Dr J.C. Newell
Digital Media Group, BBC Research & Development
Kingswood Warren, Woodland Way, Tadworth, Surrey
KT20 6NP  UK
mailto:chris.newell at rd.bbc.co.uk      http://www.bbc.co.uk/rd
Tel:   +44 (0)1737 839659
Switchboard:   +44 1737 839500