[ID3 Dev] Java heirarchy

Andy Kernahan andrew.kernahan at btinternet.com
Thu Sep 15 06:37:22 PDT 2005

As Pty said you can easily implement both V2.3 and V2.4 using the same
classes. The primary differences lie within then frame header flags which
have had additions made (unsync-bit and data length indicator bit) and have
also been reordered. The tag header flags have also had one addition (has
footer-bit) but that need only be implemented if you plan on supporting
appended tags. What sort of hierarchical issues are you having ?

Andy.