[ID3 Dev] Java heirarchy

Birkir A. Barkarson birkirb at stoicviking.net
Wed Sep 21 22:07:29 PDT 2005

I have posted an archive with the modified code here:

http://www.stoicviking.net/id3

I like Christophe's idea to make the library a seperate project on
sourceforge.  My modifications are thusly available and I would be
willing to contribute what time I have to spare.

Any ideas on the main issues to tackle to begin with?
My feeling is that some restructuring of the code might be in order,
followed by id3v2.4 support.

BAB