[ID3 Dev] Experimental podcast (with chapters)

Chris Newell chris.newell at rd.bbc.co.uk
Mon Aug 14 04:56:37 PDT 2006

Hi,

To help and encourage developers to provide support for ID3 chapters I've set up an experimental weekly podcast at:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/rd/navigate/podcast/rss.xml

This is derived from a BBC show which is normally available in an enhanced form using Apple's chapter signalling.

Please note that the podcast is provided only for Research and Development purposes. Terms and conditions are specified at:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/downloadtrial/#terms

If anyone has any problems or success with the podcast please let me know.

Cheers,

Chris

Chris Newell
Lead Technologist
Technology Group
BBC New Media & Technology
Kingswood Warren, Woodland Way, Tadworth
Surrey  KT20 6NP   UK

Tel:    +44 (0)1737 839659
Fax:    +44 (0)1737 839665
mailto:chris.newell at rd.bbc.co.uk