[ID3 Dev] SYLT Frame Implementation ?

John Schnittker john_schnittker at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 19 01:05:54 PDT 2006

Please Help!

As an English teacher, I use synchronized lyrics
stored in .lrc files all the time; however, I would
much rather use the newer ID3v2.4 "SYLT" (synchronized
lyrics frame.) If I could use the SYLT frame, then I
could discard the cumbersome .lrc files.

I realize now that the SYLT frame is the best way to
encode synchronized lyrics. Please Help Me! Can anyone
please point me to *any* implementation of this vastly
undestimated and underutilized SYLT frame feature? I
will compile this information for English students on
my web site.

Thank you,

Best,

John Schnittker