[ID3 Dev] $xx (xx ...)

Jim jmartin92 at comcast.net
Sun Dec 31 16:44:31 PST 2006

<snip>
> It means as many bytes are left in the frame (based on the frame
> size).  All of those notations appear on fields at the end of the
> frames.

At least for ETCO as documented for ID3v2.3, I don't believe this is
correct.  The spec states that there can be a list of events in the frame of
the format:

     Type of event   $xx
     Time stamp      $xx (xx ...)

So there could be multiple events included and simply including everything
in the list (or the rest of the frame) would not work.

I could be totally wrong about this though.  I've never used any of these
frames.