[ID3 Dev] archives?

Dan O'Neill id3v2 at northpb.com
Tue Feb 7 09:20:28 PST 2006

Scott Wheeler wrote:
> On Tuesday 07 February 2006 14:33, Dan O'Neill wrote:

> I don't really care if it's mentioned on the page or not, but potentially also
> of interest is TagLib (http://developer.kde.org/~wheeler/taglib.html) as it's
> used by a couple dozen applications, has several language bindings and a
> significant portion of 2.4 implemented (there are several frame types that
> aren't parsed by it, mostly because they're rare and in my opinion largely
> uninteresting).

Hey, looks great. It's now at the top of the C/C++ list of Tag libraries
  due to it's more recent development status over ID3lib.

Thanks for the info on the Apple tag issues - I really need to get my
bad tag page up.

Hey - I know someone from Apple is on this list.  Can you help get
iTune's tags fixed?

Dan