ID3

Pat Furrie pfurrie at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 29 09:05:00 PST 2006

Dear Mr. O’Neill,

I’m trying to find Martin Nilsson, who is apparently the creator of ID3v2,
and I’m hoping you are acquainted with him.  I’m hoping to email him
regarding the current standard.  I’ve attempted to send him an email to the
address he has listed on the ID3.org website, but it came back as
undeliverable.

If you do have Mr. Nilsson’s email address, I’d appreciate it if you could
forward this email to him.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Pat Furrie

pfurrie at hotmail.com