[ID3 Dev] Image frame question

Andy Kernahan andrew.kernahan at btinternet.com
Wed Jan 25 12:12:24 PST 2006

Hi Chris,

I am not sure what you are asking. Are you asking if the picture frame is
always in the same place within the tag? If so, the answer it no; it can be
anywhere.
If you are asking if the binary data is always in the same place in the
frame, then the answer is also no; the binary data will always be a minimum
of 14 bytes
from the start of the frame header, but it varies depending on the length of
the mime-type and description fields.

Andy.