[ID3 Dev] VB6 ID3v2 implementation

Mathias Kunter mathiaskunter at yahoo.de
Fri Mar 3 05:39:21 PST 2006

Hi all,

I've got a question concerning a VB6 implementation of
an ID3 tagging module. Although VB6 is a bit dated, I
recognized that there is no VB6 tagging library so far
available on the ID3v2 implementations site.

I've developed a VB6 tagging library which supports
all ID3 versions from 1.0 to 2.4. This library is
completely open source and is already successfully
used in practice by the mp3 tagger I recently
released. The library supports all important ID3
frames.

My question is now, would it be possible to add my VB6
tagging library / mp3 tagger to the implementations
page on id3.org in order to share it with other
developers / users? Who can I contact about this?

Best regards
Mathias