[ID3 Dev] ID3v2.4 support in real world

Robert Manson rmanson at gracenote.com
Thu May 25 19:05:04 PDT 2006

Assuming the he wants to be as compatible as possible with the most
popular MP3 players (Windows XP shell, iTunes, WMP and WinAmp) I would
rate being able to rewrite an ID3 tag in TagLib while preserving Genre
and Year frames as pretty low priority since none of those use TagLib.

Not that I have anything against either taglib or KDE.