[ID3 Dev] Distingusihing between v10 and v11

Dale Preston dalepres at msn.com
Mon Aug 6 19:37:19 PDT 2007

In my apps, if the last two bytes of the comment field are 0 values, then I
always call it a 1.0 tag.  There is no way, when reading the tag back, to
know the intention of the creator.

I haven't really thought about it before but now that you raised the
question I may, in the future, raise an exception if a 1.1 version frame is
requested and the user does not supply a track number.

Dale