[ID3 Dev] Unicode

Mark Smith mark at maseurope.net
Sun Feb 11 19:24:14 PST 2007

Judd, thanks for taking the trouble to look at this.

This is the content of the TYER frame (excluding the frame header)
that I'm testing with:

0x01 0xFF 0xFE 0x00 0x31 0x00 0x39 0x00 0x37 0x00 0x35 0x00 0x00

which is what I think it should be...(1975 is the year), but this
shows up as 16665 in iTunes (I stopped testing other frames that
resulted in iTunes renaming files and folders).

I'm working on Mac OS X, which may be a factor.

Thanks, again.

Best,

Mark