[ID3 Dev] RVAD -> RVA2

Jim jmartin92 at comcast.net
Thu Jan 18 09:54:57 PST 2007

Hi Jud.

I'm not sure what the units are for the relative volume adjustment or how to
interpret the value stored but I'm interested in this too.

I'm going to try to look at how that frame is used by some other software
and see if I can figure out what they use.  Hopefully they will use the
frame in the same way and we can consider it somewhat standard.  I'll post a
reply here about it.  (And I'll also hope that someone else might know the
answer and will reply in the meantime.)

If you manage to figure it out some other way, please post the answer here.

Thanks.

--Jim