[ID3 Dev] id2v2.4???

Jim jmartin92 at comcast.net
Thu Jan 4 00:36:44 PST 2007

I agree that it is a shame to lose 2.4 because iTunes messes it up.  My
favorite player (foobar2000) only supports writing 2.4 tags currently and
that isn't likely to change in the future.

Perhaps if 2.4 is adopted by more software then Apple will finally fix the
problem in iTunes?  (I know I'm probably deluding myself with such wishful
thinking but I can hope.)  Or perhaps some other work-around can be devised.
But I still think letting Apple ruin the future of 2.4 just because they
can't get it right in iTunes would be a tragedy.

-Jim