[ID3 Dev] Implementation question

Brian Mearns bmearns at coe.neu.edu
Wed Jan 24 04:05:32 PST 2007

I have a question for developers who use an OO paradigm for ID3 work:
Assuming there are different classes to implement different frames, but
not neccessarily one class per frame (for instance, a class to handle
text-frames and another to handle everything else), what pattern do you
use to decide which class will be called on while parsing a tag? I'd
like to keep it as abstract as possible so that, for instance, if I add
another class to handle another type of frame later, it will be easy and
consistent to work it in.

Is that at all clear?

Thanks,
-Brian