[ID3 Dev] escape "/" character

Daniel Önnerby doep at onnerby.se
Mon Apr 7 02:28:48 PDT 2008

that's what I was afraid of :(
Although, AC/DC seem to be the only artist with this problem, so it's
not much of a deal.  I think our benefits of splitting the artists by
the "/" separator is greater since many people seem to have tagged the
artists this way, so they will have to deal with the fact that there
will be both AC and DC artists (or we make this a special case) :)
Writing our tags will not be a problem since we will write 2.4 tags.

It's strange that there aren't more taggers/players that support
multiple artists and genres. There are several songs out there with
guest artists that you would like to find when listing the artists.

Thank you for your reply!

Best regards
Daniel