[ID3 Dev] escape "/" character

Ben Bennett fiji at ayup.limey.net
Tue Apr 8 13:49:57 PDT 2008

So... for guest artists I think you want to look at the TPE1 and TPE2
performer flags.  Granted, that doesn't help with multiple guests.

For instance, I'm intending to write a 2.4 tag like this:

                        TALB Album: Back to Mine
             TSOA Album sort order: back to mine
                 TCON Content Type: 40 (AlternRock)
                 TDRL Release Date: 2003
                    TFLT File Type: MPG/3
                        TIT1 Genre: Electronica
                         TIT2 Song: My Melody
                    TLEN Length MS: 339853
                 TSIZ Length Bytes: 7507246
               TOFN Canonical File: 03 - Eric B. & Rakim - My Melody.mp3
               TPE1 Performer Name: Eric B. & Rakim
         TSOP Performer sort order: eric b. & rakim
            TPE2 Album Artist Name: Tricky
      TSO2 Album artist sort order: tricky
                  TPOS Part of Set: 1/1
                    TPUB Publisher: Back to Mine
                  TRCK Song Number: 3/16
      TCMP iTunes Compilation flag: 1
                 TDTG Tagging Time: 2008-04-08T20:37:44
                 TXXX Tag Revision: 1

For the album: http://www.allmusic.com/cg/amg.dll?p=amg&sql=10:3cfrxqyaldte

I write the last two frames so that I can decide if I need to refresh
a tag later if my source data changes or if I update my tagging
standard.

I know that TSIZ is not part of 2.4, but I had the data around and it
is a pain to compute.

	  	  	   -ben