[ID3 Dev] popularimeter tag

Wyatt trent.arms at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 11:26:33 PST 2008

Oh?  I seem to recall (about ten years ago, at this point, but...) that WMP
also allowed for half-stars.  Did they remove that, or do they just not give
their tag enough granularity?

I sort of feel personally that rather than a single limitlessly-large
number, POPM would be better served having separate score and rating fields
(as a number of players seem to have both).

-Wyatt