[ID3 Dev] Geotagging

Paul Taylor paul_t100 at fastmail.fm
Wed Sep 9 09:17:04 PDT 2009

Monica Anderson wrote:
> I would like to learn how to make a proposal also. I'm interested in
> getting the musical key of the song added to the meta-info.
>
>  - Monica
There no way of proposing one because there is no one actively charged
with creating a new version of ID3, all you can do is use a frame like
TXXX which allows you to add a name and value, and then publicize what
you have done and add incorporate it into the libraries and projects you
are involved in. For musical-key there is already a frame for this TKEY

Paul