[ID3 Dev] Utility to write multiple ID3v2 tags

Jud White jwhite at cdtag.com
Fri Apr 9 12:25:12 PDT 2010

I suspect the reason is because an implementation didn't know how to read
ID3v2.4 and considered there not to be an ID3v2 tag in the file, then
created a new ID3v2.3 tag at the beginning.

I would use the first tag found. Multiple tags in an audio stream is usually
for streaming audio and it's never one directly after another.