[ID3 Dev] Query on music CD identifier frame (MCI/MCDI)

lcarreon at bigpond.net.au lcarreon at bigpond.net.au
Mon Feb 1 18:16:36 PST 2010

Hi,

I have been studying the ID3 v2.x specifications and I have encountered the music CD idenfitier which isn't very clear to me.  Is there any additional information concerning the format of the binary data of a music CD identifier frame?  The ID3 v2.x specifications mention the CD table of contents.  I have a copy of IEC 60908 ed.2 but it's not clear to me which part of this specification the music CD identifier frame is referring to.  Does anyone know which section/page of IEC 60908 ed.2 I should be referring to?

Regards,
Leo