[ID3 Dev] foobar2000 ID3v2.3 compliance

Jud White jwhite at cdtag.com
Tue Mar 29 11:46:16 PDT 2011

I'd like to throw in my two cents and say the slash delimiter is not a good
idea despite the spec and that I'm in favor of having an addendum to the 2.3
spec that addresses issues like this. The 2.3 spec is over 10 years old and
a list of de facto deviations/modifications would be a good thing for
everybody.