[ID3 Dev] ID3 - Is this community still active?

Peter Siciliano peter.siciliano at beatport.com
Tue May 1 09:00:52 PDT 2012

Hi ID3 Mailing list,

Is this community still active?

We are about to heavily utilize ID3v2.4 for a project currently in Alpha and would like to know if others still review and moderate this format.

I would also like to propose reviewing the v2.4 documentation to clean up some language now that time as dictated more clarity to some tag descriptions and irrelevance to others.

I will be pointing vendors and suppliers to this documentation in the coming months and would like it to be as simple as possible to understand how to use tags effectively.

++
Peter Siciliano | CTO
Beatport | Play with music
2399 Blake Street Suite 170