[ID3 Dev] Poll: Forum demand

Daniel Brockman daniel at brockman.se
Fri May 13 12:03:44 PDT 2005

Dan O'Neill <id3v2 at northpb.com> writes:

> Wan-Hi wrote:
>
>> well, yes. but a http based forum would spare experts to get
>> bothered by tons of newbie questions.
>
> Would you like me to setup a second mailing list, ala,
> id3-users at id3.org for that audience?

I don't think that's necessary, considering the relatively low volume
of this list.  And what will become of this list once the `users' list
is set up?  A place to discuss future versions of ID3?

> in digest form via http?  Note: old digests have been lost to time
> and transition, sorry.

That would be nice.  It would be good to have this list in Gmane, too.

   <http://gmane.org/add.php>

--
Daniel Brockman <daniel at brockman.se>