[ID3 Dev] Poll: Forum demand

Wan-Hi online at wan-hi.de
Fri May 13 13:00:18 PDT 2005

Dan O'Neill wrote:

> Wan-Hi wrote:
>
>> well, yes. but a http based forum would spare experts to get bothered
>> by tons of newbie questions.
>

> Would you like me to setup a second mailing list, ala,
> id3-users at id3.org for that audience?

> in digest form via http?  Note: old digests have been lost to time and
> transition, sorry.
>
> A forum is fine too, let me know what you'd like and I'll put it
> together.  I manage the id3.org host.
>
> dano

I second the idea of making the list available via http. I'd also prefer
a forum because it would be easier to search for similar problems
discussed in the past and to sort out uninteresting topics (from a vet's
point of view). Moreover, personally, I would get a chance to deal with
my unsolved problems while not at home because I don't use a mobile
e-mail client. But that's just my personal taste.

Thanks. Wan-Hi