[ID3 Dev] New member

Pyt py.thoulon at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 09:32:01 PST 2005

> Alternatively, you could try exchanging content with my authoring tool:
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/id3v2-chap-tool
>
> Let me know if you have any problems.

  Chris,
 I've been playing with the ChapterTool, but it seems that you can't set
chapter start and end times just by typing the time into the text entry
boxes, but only by using the media player and clicking on Set Start or Set
End on the fly (or am I doing something wrong ? the times don't seem to be
saved to the file unless the buttons are used). This is kind of cumbersome
and does not allow for precise, to-the-frame, setting of the start and end
times.
 I posted a bug request to the tracker page, but I was just wondering
whether you were monitoring that.
 Thanks,
Pyt.