[ID3 Dev] Moving forward on Chapter Frames

Mitchell S. Honnert mitch at honnert.com
Wed Nov 30 09:54:32 PST 2005

>Is your library also written in C# ?
No, it's written in VB.NET.  (What can I say?  I started out using C-64
Basic and QuickBasic.)  But that shouldn't have any affect on using the
library from a .NET language.

> If yes, is your library open source?
It's not open source, but it is free.

For more information, check out the link in my sig.

Mitchell S. Honnert
UltraID3Lib - http://home.fuse.net/honnert/hundred?UltraID3Lib