[ID3 Dev] Moving forward on Chapter Frames

Tom Sorensen tsorensen at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 10:58:50 PST 2005

ID3Lib will happily ignore any frames it's not familiar with (e.g. --
iTunes TCMP frame), at least as long as the frame header is sane. I
haven't tested to see what would happen with a broken frame header
(e.g. -- bad length), but I'd guess it wouldn't be pretty.

As the id3.org specs recommend, be liberal in reading and strict in
writing. Not that every library actually manages to do that.