[ID3 Dev] New member

id3v2 at audiott.com id3v2 at audiott.com
Mon Nov 7 14:29:21 PST 2005

Hi!

I'm a new member of ID3v2 mailing list. Therefore I want to introduce myself:

My name is Michal Vician. I live in Slovakia (central europe) and I'm just
18. I've been programming in Java for 1 year, but I had also tried another
languages (javascript, actionscript, pascal, c++, c#...). I have a big
collection of MP3s, thus I have decided to make an application which is
able to edit ID3 tags. This application is also my biggest programming
achievment. It's called AudioTT (Audio Tagging Tool)
(http://www.audiott.com/) and is made with Java.

I'm interested in ID3v2, therefore I hope I will be helpful joining the
mailing list. I've already made a core for reading and writing CHAP and
CTOC frames... However, it can be done only from the command line. Now
it's only a question of time to make an "engaging" GUI for it.

Regards

--
Michal Vician
id3v2 at audiott.com