[ID3 Dev] Java heirarchy

Ion Todirel iontodirel at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Sep 16 01:12:55 PDT 2005

Hi,

i will be hapy, where to find it?

"Birkir A. Barkarson" <birkirb at stoicviking.net> wrote:
I needed a program to convert ID3v1 tags with a certain encoding to
ID3v2 unicode tags, as well as changing ID3v2 ISO8859-1 to Unicode.
I used Jens's library for the tast but had to make a number of
adjustments to the library.

So if anyone is interested then I could share the improvements I made on
Jens's ID3 implementation.
Mostly bug fixes and some restructuring... can provide the code and a
changelog.

BAB

For additional commands, e-mail: id3v2-help at id3.org