[ID3 Dev] Image frame question

Mitchell S. Honnert mitch at honnert.com
Wed Jan 25 12:10:18 PST 2006

>Is the <picture data> field always in the same frame location?
Do you mean is the picture field always at the same position within the APIC
frame?  No, it's not...but, you don't need to know this to know if a tag has
a picture frame.  If you don't want to use an existing tag library, you can
simply search for "APIC" in the tag.

Look here for details...
http://www.id3.org/id3v2.3.0.html#sec4.15

Mitchell S. Honnert