[ID3 Dev] AudioTT - My personal request

Michal Vician id3v2 at audiott.com
Thu Jan 26 14:39:32 PST 2006

Collegues,

I'm very happy I can finnaly present you the new (so far beta) version of
my FREEWARE application - AudioTT 1.3.2 (see it attached). Why am I
writing this mail? I will explain:

Maybe some of you know that I'm only 18. I've been developing my software
only for half a year and therefore I don't know any people who would help
me with whatever.. This is the reason why I decided to ask for a help in
this way - by writing a mail to id3.org mailling list.
What help do I need? As I already said, I have finally finished the new
version of my application, but I need somebody who would be so kind and
make some "beta testing" of AudioTT. I would also appreciate any other
kind of help (eg. translation of AudioTT to another languages, help with
making the web site...).

If there is anybody who would like to co-operate, please let me know. I
appreciate any interest to my software.

Here is a short list of main features of AudioTT:
- made in Java (you need JRE_1.5 to launch it)
- supports ID3v 1.0, 1.1 and 2.3
- supports 39 frames of ID3v2 (inclusive full support of "Comments" and
"Pictures")
- supports Latin, Cyrilic... and some other font's
  Just change the language to "Fonts test" and have a look at main menu.
  You can see there some text written in Russian and also Greek.
- Full support of ISO-8859-1, UTF-8, UTF-16BE/LE
- ...and many more

I'm looking forward to your comments.

Many thanks in advance
Miso