[ID3 Dev] Hardware MP3 Player with SYLT Support?

Ryan Horn hornalot at yahoo.ca
Wed Apr 11 11:30:08 PDT 2007

> is anyone of You aware of a hardware MP3 player that
> supports the SYLT
> (synchronized lyrics) ID3v2.3/2.4 tag?

I just installed rockbox on my ipod nano. I can see
great things from this project. Nice to be free from
iTunes.

I'm not sure if it supports the feature you inquire
about, but I'm sure it can.

http://www.rockbox.org/

cross platform project, open source, google summer of
code...

You're welcome Stockholm!

http://www.rockbox.org/twiki/bin/view/Main/DevCon2007

HOrn