[ID3 Dev] Opinions

Dale Preston dalepres at msn.com
Sat Feb 3 13:01:41 PST 2007

I display the first one and ignore any duplicates.  The only time I check
for un-allowed duplicates in my library is if the client attempts to create
a new frame.  Then, if the frame exists and only one is allowed, an
exception is thrown.  That way, as much as is possible, I don't mess with
bad tags that I didn't create while still trying not to create bad tags of
my own.

HTH,

Dale