[ID3 Dev] ID3V2 Icon

Dale Preston dalepres at msn.com
Sun Jan 14 06:38:19 PST 2007

There's still no good reply to the ID3V2 Icon problem.  I'm sure you all
know that an icon is more than a bitmap; as the text about the ID3V2 icon
states, there are several sizes of icons in the id3v2.ico icon.  Simply
right-clicking the image shown on a web page and saving does not get the
icon file; it gets the bitmap of one icon in the file.

If anyone responsible for maintaining those web pages reads this list,
please consider adding a link directly to the icon file rather than a script
to display the file in a browser.

If anyone has this icon file, I would sure appreciate it if you'd send it to
me.

Dale Preston

Dale Preston wrote:
> On the ID3.org Developer Information page, there's a place that is
> supposed to show an icon for ID3V2 but it isn't displaying correctly and
> even if it were it would not provide access to all of the embedded
> versions of the icon.  Is there a way to download the full ICO file?

All the graphics seem to be displaying properly.  Here is a link to the
  .ico image, or you can right click on the image and save it.

http://www.id3.org/Developer_Information?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=id3
v2.ico

dan

For additional commands, e-mail: id3v2-help at id3.org