[ID3 Dev] ID3V2 Icon

Manuel Teuber teuber01_zigr at yahoo.de
Sun Jan 21 23:53:57 PST 2007

I know it's a bit late for this answer but unfortunately i'm not able to
check my emails regularly.
If you want to get the icon file just copy the adress of this file and
insert it into the adress field of your browser. Then you might be able
to download it. At least Firefox offers me to download it then.

-Manuel