[ID3 Dev] ID3V2 Icon

Brian Mearns bmearns at coe.neu.edu
Wed Jan 24 03:31:28 PST 2007

He's right it doesn't work (at least not in an obvious way) with IE, but
Moz is free and vastly superior, and allows you to save the given url
(http://id3.org/Developer_Information?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=id3v2.ico)
as an icon file. (Win32 icon file with multiple sizes and color pallets,
circles and arrows and a paragraph on the back of each one...)

Now I'm highly tempted not to do this because, frankly, you're whining.
But I've attached the icon file so this damned thread can just stop.

-Brian