AW: [ID3 Dev] 0-termination in text frames

Paul Taylor paul_t100 at fastmail.fm
Sat Mar 17 09:29:42 PDT 2007

I think it is unclear and unnecessary unless you are writing multiple
strings in a v2.4 frame, so i never write them. The disadvantage of
writing them is that players/taggers that dont realise that this null
terminater should not be displayed display it as an undisplayable
character, and also your additional not needed bytes.