[ID3 Dev] Command-Line Batch Tagger

Aaron VonderHaar gruen0aermel at gmail.com
Wed May 23 11:44:53 PDT 2007

Chris, I haven't been using Windows recently, but there are some tips
here, http://www.thescripts.com/forum/thread642594.html

It looks like basically to install, you will need to go into the
unzipped folder from the command line and run `python setup.py install`
to install the python modules into the correct location.

Then to use eyeD3, you will need to run `python /path/to/eyeD3`, and if
that works, you could possibly create an eyeD3.bat file and put it in
your $PATH.

REM Sample eyeD3.bat
python /path/to/eyeD3 %*
REM end of Sample eyeD3.bat