[ID3 Dev] Write access to ID3 wikipage, compliance issues

Paul Taylor paul_t100 at fastmail.fm
Thu Nov 1 07:15:30 PDT 2007

Hi I created a login for the id3.org wiki in order to add something to
the Compliance page, but I still dont seem able to edit it even with a
login, is this by design ?

If so I wanted to add the following:

iTunes (7.4.3.1) only recognises genres in ID3v23 in the form (n) if n
is 125 (Dance Hall) or less, nor does it understand the (RX) or (CV)
genres. Similary for ID3v24 it doesnt recognise genres greater than 125
or RX or CV.
Winamp (5.35) doesnt recognise the RX or CV genres.

Paul