[ID3 Dev] frame questions

Jim jmartin_92 at verizon.net
Fri May 9 14:22:55 PDT 2008

It is possible that there have been discussions or clarifications of the
frames you have questions about done thru the mailing list and you might
find them by searching the mailing list archive.  Otherwise, outside of
the changes you can find on the website I think you'd just have to ask
about them here.