[ID3 Dev] popularimeter tag

Wyatt trent.arms at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 17:58:22 PST 2008

I probed into this a while back, though never had the chance to really dig
deeper.  I know I noted that there are often two statistics kept for that,
one a heuristic score (generally) based on play count and duration and one a
manual rating.  I'm curious, which are you looking at?

Also, I recall that POPM seems to include an email address field...to
verify, that's not essential to fill in, correct?

-Wyatt