AW: [ID3 Dev] going past 256 char limit in comment field in iTunes

Mathias Kunter mathiaskunter at yahoo.de
Wed Jan 14 03:13:22 PST 2009

Yes, correct.

Mathias.

________________________________
Von: Samuel Lago <lovelago at gmail.com>
An: id3v2 at id3.org
Gesendet: Sonntag, den 11. Januar 2009, 01:06:42 Uhr
Betreff: Re: [ID3 Dev] going past 256 char limit in comment field in iTunes

Many thanks! So what your saying (to be absolutely sure) is that iTunes sets the limit of 256 chars in the comments field for media like music and video - specifically .mov. Which means at any time in the future Apple can lift that to allow for any length, like QT Pro does now?

Thanks.

Samuel (E)
sɐɯnǝl (ǝ)