[ID3 Dev] list of native ID3 frames

Marvin Hamlet marvmove at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 9 11:15:21 PDT 2009

Thanks Ben. For pointing out what I'm embarrased to see is the glaringly obvious!

It hurts even more to know that I've spent time on that page previously, with the answer right under my very nose!

It's a good job I've never been afraid to ask stupid questions!

Seriously though. I'm in awe of how dedicated you guys are and how well developed and supported ID3 is by you all. It's just a shame that so few developers and manufacturers seem to be exploiting and supporting the standard to its potential. Some of the properties of ID3 are awesome and offer so much opportunity to do so much more. Hopefully, once I've got to grips with things, I'll be able to do my bit to do just that.

I'm sure I'll be back again at some point, but hopefully, with something a little more taxing. :D

Thanks again. All the best,

Marvin