[ID3 Dev] What frame to use?

Pascal Hibon phibon at scarlet.be
Mon Apr 12 10:56:04 PDT 2010

Hi guys,

Thank you both for the reply.

One other question. I have searched for the TCMP frame in the ID3v2.4
definition but I couldn't find it. I'm interested to know how this frames
should be constructed.

iTunes is doing it like this:

TCMP xx xx xx xx yy yy 00 31 00 if the file is part of a compilation. (xx xx
xx xx = size and yy yy are the flags).

Would this be the correct way to do it?

Thank you,

Pascal