[ID3 Dev] Contact information for Eric Kemp

Jud White jwhite at cdtag.com
Wed Dec 14 18:51:33 PST 2011

Dan's the administrator on this list, his call, even if most of us probably
have no intention of helping a law firm whose primary business is patent
litigation.

Adam, if you read this, let me make up a story that's probably 90% true. A
high school kid, bored by the unchallenging environment of public school,
set out to bring two things he loves together: programming and music. Being
a respectful individual he made his footprint on the world unobtrusive,
small, and easy to read. Before long ID3 tags made it into the wild, became
the de facto standard years before iTunes or Napster existed, and the rest
is history. Today Eric works as a Senior Developer. He doesn't have time
for hobbies anymore. He quit IRC on 12/11/01. Most days he likes his job,
but sometimes while alone in his office late at night he wonders how what
he loved as a kid has kept him from enjoying more of life. Recently he's
decided that instead of working for the money, he's going to make the money
work for him. In another two years, he'll have enough saved up for a
chicken ranch, far from the nearest underground cable, where he'll finally
have time to enjoy the fresh air and explore new passions.

Happy holidays everyone :)

p.s. dano, please don't ban me